Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Day 2

2 hours at 29.5" again today. Definitely easier than yesterday, even when sitting. 2 hours again tomorrow and then I increase to 4 hours on Wednesday. I feel like I could already increase my wearing time, but I don't want to go too fast the first week.

I think my biggest issue is food. Man, I am so used to instant gratification and heavy foods. I used to eat clean and when I had my second kiddo I just gave up. It was easier to eat on the go while running a business, working the business and raising two kids than it was to cook or to prepare meals ahead of time. Even though healthy food tastes so much better to me, I still have that crazy urge to just grab something quick and horrible for me

. I need to launch a full scale grocery store visit, but I did manage to snag some healthy snacks as well as dinner tonight. I had a lovely Cesar salad with white meat chicken for dinner. I munched on some yummy granola throughout the day, as well as some pears and organic bananas. Picked up more Almond Milk (was bummed that they were out of the Hint of Honey!) and protein shake mix and some fiber filled cereal (no sugary cereals for me anymore! I think I will hit the store tomorrow and see what I can work with. It doesn't help that I am an incredibly picky eater.

It feels good to be getting out more as well. I work from home, so I don't have to leave the house until we run out of food, haha! I'm kidding, I am just making a point to be more active since I could laze about half the day and nobody would bother to chastise me.

My 2 corsets from Isabella Corsetry arrived today and they are gorgeous. I ordered the Petite Josephine in a pink and blue floral on black, and the Victorian Underbust in Teal Blossom. Having a couple higher quality corsets has me itching to get one from Romantasy. Not that my MCC and Timeless Trends are bad quality...for OTR corsets they are surprisingly well made and fit better than expected. But even with just wearing these new corsets for seasoning the difference was marked. They are lighter, yet sturdy, and the minute I laced them on they were already clinging to my curves.

 Okay, it is bedtime for me. My eyes are droopy. To recap, today was about a 2 in terms of difficulty when laced in, but a good 8 when it comes to resisting the temptations of cupcakes and chocolate bars. At least I didn't give in!

Til tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment