Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day 3- or what happens when you accidentally save a draft!

Yup, this post is late. I wrote it on time, however I failed to hit publish and it merely saved as a draft. So here is yesterday's post. I'll post tonight's update before bed.

I am looking forward to tomorrow since I get to increase my wear to 4 hours at 29.5". 2 hours has been a bit too easy. It's literally when I feel the best. My anxiety is gone, I'm happy with how I look and feel, which is huge since I am not happy with what I see in the mirror these days. But waist training, pilates, yoga, and walks with my beloved Great Dane will certainly help. Anyway, difficulty was about a 2 today. Easy Peasy. I wonder if it's less challenging to me since I have been corseted around 6-8 hours a day everyday for a few weeks while seasoning my new corsets. Of course I am nowhere near as cinched when I am seasoning, I know better than to rush seasoning, just a thought.

Had my usual protein shake breakfast. I'm not much of a breakfast person, but can handle those. It also has a good amount of fiber, which is a bonus. Nibbled on bananas and pears throughout the day, as well as some unsalted, shelled sunflower seeds. Dinner was a lovely turkey salad that I could only manage about 1/3 of! I truly do prefer to graze over trying to eat an entire meal while corseted!

Managed to escape pesky cravings today as well. Let's hope that keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment