Thursday, February 2, 2017

Day 5

Today is my second day laced down to 29.5" for 4 hours. I woke up this morning and decided to start my day by spending some time seasoning a new corset. And this corset is stunning, so I can hardly be blamed! However after sitting in it for 2 hours, I noticed that my back was feeling somewhat strained. I have several corsets that allow me to sit comfortably for hours, but this is not one of them. My MCC's are my fave's for sitting since they have high backs (one measures 15" along the back!) and are nicely seasoned. I don't have too many back issues, but I do have to watch my lower back due to a car accident I was in 20 years ago. Anyway, I removed that corset to go run some errands and did not change into a different corset since I thought I would be home soon. The combination of the sitting uncomfortably and breaking in a new bra (that I suspect doesn't have half the support that I was told, thus creating a lot of tension in my back) led to a sore back. It's still a bit tender, but I laced down for my 4 hours in my MCC-68 satin and damask underbust and my back yelled at me for a moment, then sighed in relief. Funny how that works. Now if I could just find a pretty bra that supports the girls without chafing, pinching, or resembling a surgical wrap. 


Had a horrible craving for greasy fries tonight but that quickly faded into nothing when I stepped in my scale and saw that I had lost 4 lbs! Wahoo! Ended up having a lovely veggie filled salad and some yogurt with berries and granola. Berries are my very favorite food. I could eat raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, anything that ends in berry all day long. Thankfully my corsets remind me that portion size is just as important as what I'm eating. 

So today has been about a 4. My back is a bit angry, but that's something I deal with carrying around veritable cantaloupes on my chest. It's nothing compared to what my hubby deals with daily and my corset has almost totally alleviated the soreness.

Hopefully I'll find time to share more than just my daily progress soon. So much to get done lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment