Sunday, February 12, 2017

Things I am bad at....

Blogging on time. I am not good a that at all! Actually this past week has been so busy that I have barely had time to sleep. I have been getting to bed incredibly late, but have accomplished so much as far as the house remodel that I am perfectly okay with missing some sleep.

I have been faithfully following my waist training program that Ann (of Romantasy Exquisite Corsetry) designed for me, and managed to complete week 2 at 29.5 inches with no issues. In fact, while I was out on Tuesday, I needed to tighten my laces and accidentally closed my corset! Just 2 weeks ago there was no way I could've managed to close any of my corsets! I did not keep it closed since I do no want to go too fast, but it was exciting. Today is day 1 reduced another half inch, to 29 inches over my corset. When I started this program I wasn't sure that my body would budge past the 29.5 inch mark, but  it has become much easier. Lacing down is like home, I swear!

I have managed to lose a few pounds, but I tend not to focus as much on weight as I do on measurements since muscle weighs more than fat and as I build muscle from exercise, my weight may not change much for a bit. My body, however, is changing. I am starting to see it. My tummy is still soft, but almost flat as opposed to my round pooch. My hips look slimmer, people are commenting on my posture and saying I look good. Yay! Some days it is tough to resist the pull of a giant chocolate cake or berry covered cheesecake, but I manage. When I quit smoking years ago I learned that a craving usually only lasts for 5 minutes. If you can make it past that point, it will usually dissipate. I have been using that strategy to get past my sweet tooth. I'm sure that I'll lose more when I have my dental work done as well. That's another long story though, so nsuffice it to say that I have to have my entire mouth reconstructed due to an injury that happened when I was 7. It destroyed my developing adult teeth and my enamel will literally shatter at random. I am having a ton of crowns and implants done to fix this once and for all.

I am also starting corset reviews this week! I am going to start out with one of my Mystic City Corsets, so if you have been curious about MCC, keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment