Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day 4.

Increased wear time today! 4 hours at 29.5". It was much easier than I had anticipated, but I know that I will be challenged soon enough. It can't all be this easy. On a scale of 1-10, I think today rated as a 3. Only challenge was that I was wearing an outfit that made it difficult to use the ladies room. Note to self, silk fisherman pants may be gorgeous and comfy, but not all that functional when paired with a corset.

I have had no food cravings today, and I made it through my weak spot after Pilates this morning with no issues. My weak spot is what I call the hour or so after working out where I end up ravenous and can easily justify overeating. This morning I didn't feel hungry at all after Pilates, so whipped up a protein shake and crocheted a bit (Yes, I crochet. Expertly at that. I specialize in modern clothing and work in heavy, medium, light and lace weigh yarns as well as thread, which is a personal fave.) of a swing skirt that I'm working on. I also tend to munch while working, but have made sure I have nothing but healthy snacks on hand and have managed to barely munch anything while working. I had about a handful of shelled, unsalted sunflower seeds. Other than that In had a few slices of pear, and some granola throughout the day and yummy veggie rice for dinner. I am even down to a single cup of coffee a day! I am not sure I will ever be able to give it up entirely, so I am quite proud to be down to one cup as opposed to my usual 2 in the morning and 1-2 in the afternoon.

Felt so good this morning (despite a severe lack of sleep since Dex had a tough night and wanted mommy) that I threw in an extra 30 minutes of Pilates. Hubby says that I look like I am losing weight and my posture has changed dramatically. He is also incredibly supportive of my corseting and loves how I look while corseted. I mean, he loves me without my corsets, but it's wonderful to have some support at home. Ann is also a huge support and I cannot wait to get to know her better. I found her through Lucy's Corsetry, and I admire Lucy a great bit. However since talking with Ann almost daily, I have to say that Ann is who I admire most in the corseting world. As a matter of fact, I have to get started on her book "Corset Magic" tonight.

I will be doing a full review on "Corset Magic" here soon, but I definitely recommend her Corseting Primer "Corset Waist Training". For those of us just starting out with corseting, even if you don't want to waist train, this book contains so much of what we need to know to be safe and get the most out of our investment, and corseting is an investment! (Especially if you are like me and amass several better quality OTR corsets and plan on going custom in 12 weeks!)

Bedtime now. Lots to do tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment